This form is for artists who are registering within a group, with a single payment being made for the entire group's fees. If you are an individual artist, or an artist in a group paying your own group fee, use this form instead: https://promotionandarts.submittable.com/submit/119511/school-33-art-centers-2018-open-studio-tour-registration
Saturday, October 13, 10am – 6pm
Sunday, October 14, 10am – 6pm
The Baltimore Office of Promotion & the Arts is proud to announce School 33 Art Center’s 30th Annual Open Studio Tour! An annual city-wide event, Open Studio Tour has brought together professional artists and the general public, giving collectors and art lovers the opportunity to visit the studios of visual artists. Traveling from throughout Maryland and the surrounding region to visit the studios of artists in Baltimore, visitors get a chance to meet the artist, see their work and a behind-the-scenes glimpse into their working processes. On October 13th and 14th, take the opportunity to share your work with the public and with other artists during this event.
Eligibility: All visual artists with studios within the Baltimore City limits are eligible to participate. Please remember that each artist must register and pay a registration fee.
Early Bird Studio Building Registrations: July 1 - 15, 2018
• 5 or more Studio Artists: $30.00 Each *
* School 33 Members pay $25.00 each under the group rate during the Early Bird registration period.
Regular Studio Building Registrations: July 15 - 31, 2018
• 5 or more Studio Artists: $40.00 Each *
* School 33 Members pay $30.00 each under the group rate during the Regular registration period.
Late Studio Building Registrations: August 1 - 15, 2018
• 5 or more Studio Artists: $45.00 Each *
* School 33 Members pay $35.00 each under the group rate during the Early Bird registration period.
• 25 promotional postcards
• 1 corrugated plastic sign
• Name, studio address, and studio hours included in printed map
• Name, address, studio hours, website and sample image(s) included in online map and blog
Participating artists are invited to open their studios on one day (Saturday or Sunday) or both days. There will be two time blocks per day, 10am-2pm and 2pm-6pm. Artists can choose to have open studios for as many time blocks as desired. All information about your studio (location, open hours, etc.) will be available our website at www.school33.org. The site features a map with pop-up details for each participating artist and will remain live for one year.
• PUBLICITY: Although School 33 will publicize this event to the media, artists are encouraged to send out postcards (provided by School 33) to their own mailing lists.
If you have any questions, please call School 33 at 443-263-4350 or email FWinchester@promotionandarts.org.
School 33 Art Center is dedicated to providing opportunities for artists through exhibitions, art classes, workshops, a Studio Artist Program, and special events. School 33 Art Center is a program of the Baltimore Office of Promotion & The Arts, Inc., and is supported in part by grants from the Mayor and the City Council of Baltimore, Bank of America, the Maryland State Arts Council, and through private contributions to School 33 Art Center.